Empowering Survivors of Abuse
At United Immigration Attorneys, we understand the challenges faced by survivors of domestic violence, and we are committed to helping you secure a safer future. If you are a victim of abuse at the hands of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident family member, our skilled immigration attorneys can help you file a VAWA petition to obtain legal status in the United States.
What is a VAWA Petition?
The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) allows eligible victims of abuse to self-petition for lawful immigration status without the involvement of their abusive family member. This process provides a path to safety and independence for survivors of domestic violence, child abuse, or elder abuse.
Our VAWA Petition Services:
- Determining eligibility for a VAWA petition
- Gathering and submitting required documentation
- Responding to requests for evidence
- Navigating any issues or complications that may arise during the application process
Why Choose Us?
Choosing the right immigration attorney is crucial when it comes to successfully filing a VAWA petition. At United Immigration Attorneys, our attorneys are experienced in helping survivors of abuse navigate the complex immigration system. When you work with us, you can expect:
- SKILLED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS
- PERSONALIZED ATTENTION AND SUPPORT
- RESPONSIVE AND ATTENTIVE COMMUNICATION
- A FOCUS ON ACHIEVING THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME FOR YOUR CASE
If you or a loved one is a survivor of abuse and needs help with a VAWA petition, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We will listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and provide you with the guidance and support you need to secure a safer future in the United States. Don’t wait – call us today to get started.